Caring For Your Candle
The First Burn
We recommend 2 hours for the first burn. This will allow the wax to melt all the way to the edge of the container, maximizing your candle's scent.
Trim Your Wick
Before you re-light your candle, pinch off the burnt portion of the wick. For an optimal burn, wicks should be trimmed to a minimum ¼”. Be careful not to trim your wick too short or the flame will drown. If the wick is too long, the flame will be too large and the candle will burn faster.
Make It Safe
- Never leave your candle burning unattended.
- We suggest burning your candle no more than 4 hours at a time, and then allowing it to completely cool.
- Discontinue use of candle when ½” of wax remains at the bottom of the jar. Burning a candle without enough wax will cause the container to overheat.
- Place your candle on a coaster or tile to protect the surface below.
- Keep out of reach from children.